1. What are the baking tips for a perfect pizza?
Per the baking instructions on the box, we recommend cooking our pizza directly on the center oven rack at 425 degrees for 9-11 minutes. There are endless possibilities to enhance Sonoma Flatbreads such as sprinkling basil or other spices on top of a freshly baked pizza, lowering the oven rack to be closer to the heat source to obtain an even crispier crust, as well as many more! If you’ve developed a new way to enjoy Sonoma Flatbreads, we encourage you to be creative and share with us on our Facebook page!
2. How do I get my local grocer to purchase these pizzas?
Ask the store manager! Your grocer can contact us directly through the contact information on our website.
3. What is the shelf life after I purchase my pizza?
Please reference the “Best if Used By (MMDDYYYY)” on the top panel of the package.
4. Is there MSG in Sonoma Flatbreads?
Sonoma Flatbreads contain no MSG.
5. I am a Celiac, what precautions do you take to make sure my Gluten Free pizza is safe for me?
Our bakery is certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization (GFCO). For more information regarding the process and the standards to hold this certification, we encourage you to visit http://www.gfco.org/get-certified/standards/.